Friday 15 July 2011

The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive

On the whole I don't watch television (I don't see the point as nothing will ever, ever be as good as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"), but once in a blue moon I see something that will completely blow my little mind.



"The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive" is an absolutely fascinating documentary, and I implore - no, I beg - anyone who has had any experience with the condition to take a couple of hours out of their lives to watch it.  It is presented by god Stephen Fry, and is fascinating and totally compelling, and had me yelling out "Oh Em Gee, that's me!" on more than one occasion.

Thankfully, you can watch the whole thing on the world wide weberverse, and because I'm lovely I've found the link for you.

Click here...
Please let me know what you think of it.  Am I the only one who can really relate to it?

0 people love me ♥ Add a comment...:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...