Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme


I just discovered this blog.  From what I can gather, they steal surveys from other bloggers (with their consent) and ask you to answer the questions to.  It's perfect for me as I'm usually awake at stupid o'clock (it's currently 3 a.m.) and quite often all blogged up with nothing to write.



So, here are my answers to my first Sunday Steal.  Enjoy!

(Or don't...)
(Whatever...)
(You're probably asleep right now...)
(Lucky sod...)
(At least it'll keep me occupied while I wait for the Sleep Fairy...)
(I think she's lost my address...)
(Again...)
(The cow...)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Oh, well.  Never mind..."

2. How much cash do you have on you?
About £2ish.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
More!

4. Favorite planet?
Amazonia

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
There isn't one.  I always answer my phone.  Unless it's turned off.  Which it usually is.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" by Cage the Elephant

7. What shirt are you wearing?
My pyjama top.  I'm in complete denial and am expecting to feel sleepy soon.

8. Do you label yourself?
Why bother when others do such a good job of it for me?

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

Naked feet, baby.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark!

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
They were probably as bored or as clueless about what to blog about as I am.

12. What does your watch look like?
I haven't seen it in years.  I think it was... silver?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Painting.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
That I was missed.  Isn't that nice?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

About 4 minutes down the road.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

Dammit.

1 people love me ♥ Add a comment...:

Deborah said... [Reply to comment]

I loved this and I loved 'She has no idea why she is currently referring to herself in the third person and finds it a bit unnerving' in your profile LOL :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...