Anyone. As long as I knew them. And liked them. And they weren't stalking me.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
3. All legal I hasten to add.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
As long as it's compelling, I don't really mind.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
"You do that again, and you're grounded!" - Said to Boyf.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Flying would be nice, but money could help me sleep easier.
26. Who can't you say “no” to?
Most people. I'm a bit of a doormat.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
|The meaning of life.|
View Larger Map
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No, only people with talent. Or courage. Or looks. Or money. Or courage. But other than that, definitely not.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I sincerely doubt it.
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex with my friend D. We didn't know anything about it until we got home as both of our mobile phones had run out of juice. When I plugged my phone in, there were a few text messages from my then boyfriend telling me about it. I thought he was joking. I wish he had been.