Friday 22 April 2011

Is This Real Life?


The time is 1:35 a.m.

I have now been awake for about 38 hours.

I feel like hell on a stick.


I really wanted to blog today, but I think my brains have turned to cottage cheese.

At this exact moment, I am close to hating Boyf.  He's in bed.  Asleep.  Why isn't he suffering like me?  Bastard.
You know that feeling you get when you're so sleepy you're not quite sure if what's happening is actually happening or if you're dreaming it?

Or is that just me?

So, if you happen to spot the Sleepy-Time-Fairy in the not too distant future, would you mind telling her on my behalf that there's been a clerical error at head office and they've misplaced my address?  Thanks.


In case you haven't guessed yet, I am not a happy A today.

*Sulk*

7 people love me ♥ Add a comment...:

Nicole said... [Reply to comment]

Ahh.. man.. that's too bad. I hope you get some rest soon!

Ruth said... [Reply to comment]

So tough to hit all nighters. Hope the sleep comes soon. Hope you can stay asleep when it does.

Lizbeth said... [Reply to comment]

That sucks. I was up so late one time with the kids I thought I was floating outside the window. How messed up is that?!?

I hope you got some rest and today's better.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I saw the fairy last night and told her to give you a ring. Hope you get some sleep tonight or can squeeze in a nap.

A said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks guys. You're all so lovely.
Eventually managed to get about 6 hours or so, so feeling much better.
x

kitkat said... [Reply to comment]

lol i also have those moments were i'm so sleepy that i dnt know if i'm in the real world or lala land. sowi girl, snap outta your sad mood :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yikes! Not being able to sleep racks havoc on our minds!
I'm glad you finally got in a few hours.
Rest always brings on a new perspective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...