Saturday 1 January 2011

Giggle Vid

And now for a new section to my blog.  In an attempt to make the world a happier, smiley-er place, I present to you,   
the Giggle Vid.

(So called because it is a video that will make you giggle.  See what I did there?)

Today's offering stars The Amazing Christopher.

He has to be seen to be believed.

1 people love me ♥ Add a comment...:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Here's the thing. I rarely, make that hardly ever, watch any internet video all the way through. My attention span will not allow it.
However, I watched all 5:24 of this one! It seriously took me over a minute to realize it was only one guy and four dummies. By the time he got to YMCA, I was laughing out loud.

So there- you've made me happier for a bit. A nice break from all the worry. :-)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...